Monday, November 21, 2011

When do you cleanse your skin in the morning?

How do you wash your face with a face wash/cleanser in the morning? Do you wash your face upon waking up, right before your shower, in the shower, after your shower? I ask because typically I wash my face right before hopping in the shower, but with summer weather, I wake up feeling kind of sticky, and don't want to wait until after breakfast/other morning activities before washing my face.When do you cleanse your skin in the morning?
I shower right away, first thing in the morning. Before breakfast. I don't really wash my face at all. I suppose I rely on the shampoo suds for facial cleansing. I use bar soap elsewhere but I rarley use it on my face.


I don't have issues with dry skin or acne so I suppose my method's working for me.When do you cleanse your skin in the morning?
I wash my face in the shower. I have this cleanser and moisturizer, so I keep the cleanser in the shoer, and the moisturizer on a countertop. When i get in the shower, wash my hair and then rub on the cleanser in circular motions with my fingers onto my face. I also have this like thing that rubs it in for me. But, you can try getting something like wave. They sell them at walmart for like $10.!


but if u dont want to spend $ then just get a cleanser and a moisturizer, and put the cleanser on in the shower. and when u step out of the shower, pat dry our face with a towel and add a moisturizer!
Well personally I do it in the shower and any other time that I think it needs to be washed basically. Like after putting on a bunch of make-up or working out. Just make sure that you do it every night before bed or else youll get pimples, blackheads etc.
hey im a beauty theraptist and i cleanse tone and moisturise my face day and nite everyday i also exfloate weekly and steam 2 times a week to keep a healthy glow i also use other products to prevent any aging and im 18 never neva neva use soap xx
weell i cleans my face when i wwake up and before going to sleep


but wheni take showers, i cleanse my face, after the shower


cuz i don't like all the shampoo and body wash go on my face, so i cleanse after shower.
I only put some soap on my face in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment