Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I brighten my skin, or at least fake it looking bright and radiant?

I really want my skin to look dewy and fresh, but it never does, I look after it well and it's clear but it isn't very pinky/radiant - what make up tricks are there to getting the fresh faced look?





Thanks


xxxHow can I brighten my skin, or at least fake it looking bright and radiant?
Ok here's a few tips and you can pick and choose the ones you like.





1. Drink water with every meal instead of juice/pop.


2. Aim to eat 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day


3. Follow a cleansing and toning routine (I like Lush Cosmetics)


4. Buy a moisturiser that does not clog pores


5. Try benefits High Beam or Moon beam on your cheek bones (or Next do a set of two similar products for 拢5 a pair).


6. Use a peach or pink blusher.


7. Try a naturally oily cleanser for once a week moisture and vitamins (I like Lush's Babyface cleanser).


8. Wear dark brown mascara and eyeliner instead of harsh black to look more naturally radiant.How can I brighten my skin, or at least fake it looking bright and radiant?
Drink a glass of warm water with juice of half a lemon and a tsp of honey first thing in the morning. Take plenty of water, fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your bowels clear. Exercise or walk half and hour regularly in the fresh air. Automatically your skin will glow without any makeup. Stop worrying un-necessarily and think positive, it shows on your face. Smile a lot without crinkling your eyes..avoids lines around eyes!!





For the short term, use a good well matched foundation and avoid any face powder which makes the clear face look blothchy.
In the mean time that you do as the other respondents said (exercising, drinking lots of water, and thinking positively) try using Artistry庐 Time Defiance庐 Illuminating Essence. Its gotten great reviews from different websites and you get results in as little as 2 weeks!





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/product鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment