Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i get my skin pale?

Yes, pale.


I already have a pale face, but my arms are tanned from the sun and such.


How can i get them pale?How can i get my skin pale?
Don't use lemon juice - or any other kind of citric juice. This is sometimes recommended for lightening hair, but as far as skin goes, it is just going to dry you out. Your skin will feel uncomfortably tight and possibly start to crack if you over do it.





Whitening skin creams and sun screens are available - I would suggesting seeking advice at a pharmacy as to which of these products would suit you best. Don't bother with the home remedy stuff, it's a waste of time!





P.s. Yes, and obviously, don't just try and lighten your skin. Make sure you are preventing it from getting darker. Sun screen, long sleeves, keeping out of the sun.





Unfortunately I have the same problem as you - great pale skin but in comparison, my arms look kinda tanned. And it's from driving!!! I've started keeping sunscreen in my car.How can i get my skin pale?
paint them
not sure, call michael jackson
-Put on sun screen, and stay out of the sun.


-Use a lightening soap or lotion.


-Apply lemon juice or milk on your skin 3 or more times a day. You skin will be lighter in a couple of weeks.


However, your skin will probably turn back to it's original color in a couple of weeks, so you don't really have to do anything.


-Wear protective clothing, such as long sleeves, pants, hats, and shoes that cover your feet.


-Exfoliate your skin everyday.


-You could also use skin bleach, but it's not healthy.
Why dont you just tan your face... it makes that much more sense?
Stay inside and wear long sleeves and pants.
lemon is too acidic for the skin..


try dermaline skin whitening cream or lotion..


its safe and potent formula can get rid of dark skin spots or unwanted tan.
you can come skin me and make a flesh coat...
Don't go out in the sun.
Lemon juice will make your skin pale.





Lime juice
Never leave your house, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment