Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I make my skin colour lighter?

I'm pretty pale already, but I'd like be lighter. Personally, I hate have tan skin; I think being pale is better haha. Also, are there any items that could make my skin lighter that I could find around my house?How can I make my skin colour lighter?
Oatmeal with honey %26amp; lemon will do wonders for brightening skin! ;] How can I make my skin colour lighter?
I'm totally in agreement with you there. Try avoiding the sun whenever possible; if you do go out, wear clothing that covers you or SPF 50+ at least. I don't think there are any household products that will whiten skin, but there is a whole market of whitening skin products out there. Try searching Ebay to find out more, and look for online reviews about specific products before you buy.
go to Hot Topic and they have a white foundation you can buy, it is like the same exact thing as tan foundation. I hate tan skin too I am extremely pale already so I don't us it but it is called like ';Goth Finish'; or something of that sort
I'm pretty pale too. Darker colors make you look paler. You could also try some good foundation and not going out in the sun. Also, if you have a rosier face, it makes you look less white.
Skin bleachers are inexpensive and can be found at most drug stores. As for household items, maybe lemon or peroxide.....
hmm....let's see. You're a ******* IDIOT! Why would you want to do that? that's stupid. you were made that way for a reason. get over it.
foundation, limit sun exposure, etc.


you could try seeing a dermatologist, also.


good luck!
Foundation


try not to tan


err... there;s some spray for ur face to make it dark or light
omg... u shouldnt wanna get lighter! u should like the way u are... come on!
cold water, its an old irish secret ;-)


cold makes you get whiter. theres a reason why our tans go away in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment