Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I eliminate extreme skin itching?

My body starts itching really bad when it gets warmer. Before it was only itching when I was working out in the gym, now it itches when I simply ride my bike. And the itching actually becomes more serious during winter time. I do have dry skin and I've been using moisturizers sporadically. But they didn't really help. When it occurs, it is really extreme and painful. It usually takes over my back and my chest and you don't know where to start scratching. Please help me find the cause of this and some effective therapy.How can I eliminate extreme skin itching?
Try using a soap called Cetaphil. It should help even more with the dry skin. DON'T scratch! Scratching, as hard as it is not to do, will actually make it worse. Believe me, I've had similar issues my whole life. Try the Cetaphil soap. Cetaphil also has a lotion that goes with it that will give an added boost. Try it and if you don't see a change within a week or two, I suggest seeing a dermatologist. Good Luck! I feel your pain!!!How can I eliminate extreme skin itching?
get some medicated lotion or go see a doc. it is a dry skin thing.
OMG...LOL JUST RUB THE ITCHING SPOT WITH LEMON


I SWEAR IT WIL WORK
Why don't you go see a doctor. If you keep scratching you might start bleeding and it will leave scars. My sister had something like that on her elbows and sh got a prescription. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment