Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get my skin really soft?

My skin all over my body can get dry, and my knees and feet have hadr skin. I also get little spots from shaving which I hate! How do I get nicer skin on a budget? Thanks! :)How do I get my skin really soft?
St Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate


Simple Hydrating Light MoisturiserHow do I get my skin really soft?
Use almond oil massage daily.





Glycerin and rose water in the ratio of 1:4 apply and massage gently twice or thrice in a week. Don't wash let it be dry.





This will give you good relief to your problem.
after swimming or showering always apply lotion and don't stay in dusty places. and don't walk bare footed it roughens your the bottom of your feet and don't sit on hard ground with your knees.
Body brushing! Elle McPherson swears by it! Before bath or shower Brush towards your heart, ie start at your feet and work up the way. Be quite vigourous.





Then after shower use vaseline intensive care lotion.
buy and use moisturizing lotion it really makes your skin smooth


u can probably get some at drug stores or victoria secrets has pretty smelling lotions. :D
St Ives Apricot Scrub


or


Neutrogena Wave is also very good
Body brush and exfoliate in the shower 1-2 weekly and apply a good body moisturiser after.





xox
you can use loshion . and maybe this stuff i have it makes you realy soft its called....soft shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment