Monday, November 21, 2011

I have dry patches of skin around my mouth and cheeks. Any ideas why? What can I do?

I use lots of moisturizer. I've tried different brands of lotion and makeup. Foundation makes it show up worse.I have dry patches of skin around my mouth and cheeks. Any ideas why? What can I do?
it sounds like a lack of vitamin b and riboflavin in your diet. try and eat more green veg and foods rich in vitamin ribofalvin such as eggs. Also, sometimes it is best not to put anything on it as it makes it worse.I have dry patches of skin around my mouth and cheeks. Any ideas why? What can I do?
Sometimes it's not what you use on the outside but what you put on the inside. Try drinking more water. It worked for me.
Eczema. My kids use cetaphyl. (Spelling?) Good luck.
1] buy facewash, toner if you want, moisturizer and sunscreen for your face type. Use wash,toner, and sunscreen in AM, and wash, toner, and moisturizer in PM. Dab a bit of petroleum jelly on dry spots on night.


2] Exfoliate every other day, gently but thoroughly, with Aapri or St. Ives apricot scrub.


3] eat a quality diet - lean proteins, low fat dairy, whole grains, lots of fruits and vegetables. Avoid fried, fast, and junk food - even diet junk food.


4] drink 1/2 gallon of water a day


5] take a good multivitamin with minerals - sometimes a little bit does a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment