Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it bad for your skin if you use two different acne treatment creams?

I used ProActiv for a while but my dermatologist prescribed me a different acne washing cream. But since I still have a lot of ProActiv left over, I've been using ProActiv to wash my face in the morning and the dermatologist's one to wash my face at night. Is that damaging for my skin? Will it only make acne worse?Is it bad for your skin if you use two different acne treatment creams?
YES. Only use one at once. This is because your skin will get confused and will break out.Is it bad for your skin if you use two different acne treatment creams?
possibly it could cause drying, i would use up your proactive as direcftied and then use you dermatologist's cream after its gone
well i would stop using the proactiv simply because that stuff sucks. just use the doctor recommended stuff and give the proativ to ur bro or sis or some1 who u dont mind giving it 2
it probably wont make it worse, but since youre washing your face so much itll get dry. i recommend using proactive but you should get bare minerals in sephora its AMAZING i just got it today, i use proactive and bareminerals to cover acne, it not only covers it but it gets rid of it because its made of minerals so it really helps and unlike proactive it helps until you stop using it-_- so i think you should try out bare minerals, good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment