Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i improve the skin on my inner thighs?

I have so many stretch marks that have been there for years. I understand stretch marks will never go away but this big area in particular on both legs is a different texture than any of my other skin, it's very weak. When the stretch marks rub together it's painful--I live in humid FL and wearing pants to prevent this is insane! How can I atleast improve the skin? I've been putting cocoa butter on it but that doesn't help.How can i improve the skin on my inner thighs?
Try exfoliating the area in the shower with a sea salt or sugar scrub


or use a lufa and all natural cocoa butter oil (Vaseline intensive care)


Take vitamin e as well as apply it. Small healthy doses of the sun.


Don't burn or bake and add some gold bond powder to the area in shorts.How can i improve the skin on my inner thighs?
suck it up and wear pants.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment