Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I whiten my skin naturally?

I know what you're thinking: why do I want to get rid of my black skin? Well I don't! I just want my skin to be whiter than it is now, but still a hint of black. Is there any homemade remedies to make my skin look ';whiter'; naturally? Please send help!





Arigatou gomaisan.How can I whiten my skin naturally?
theres this thing that you put lemon on it or something and it lightens your skin. papaya extract really works , but you need to buy it in the store.How can I whiten my skin naturally?
ask Michael Jackson
YOU NEED TO LOVE YOUR BLACK SKIN STOP LETTING THESE WHITE PEOPLE TAKE AWAY OUR BEAUTY!
dont say ';arigatou gomsain'; thats not very white
no there really isnt which kinda sucks


except for makeup but that isnt really natural


answer mine? i did answer urs: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
well, you can avoid the sun, thats a start. your looking to make your skin look whiter naturally, how bout just being you ';naturally.';

No comments:

Post a Comment