Monday, November 21, 2011

Any recomendations of fine cosmetic skin care lines?

I would like to start using a department store bought skin care line. (Origins, Clinique, etc) I'm wondering which is best. I have mild acne that I want to keep in check and normal skin.Any recomendations of fine cosmetic skin care lines?
i HIGHLY suggest Bare Minerals... it's the greatest make up ever made. i will never ever use anything else. it goes on silky smooth and makes your skin flawless. it actually looks like my skin is airbrushed when i put it on.





you can purchase it at Sephora.com


or go to their site - www.bareescentuals.comAny recomendations of fine cosmetic skin care lines?
Clinique is the best. Bare Minerals is the best makeup for people with mild acne and such. It covers them up without smothering them (since it's all natural) and it will help you from making your acne worse
I love the Clinique Three Step Program. It consists of a soap, in liquid or bar form, a toner, and a lotion. The can customize each step to meet the needs of your skin. It has been a while since I purchased all of them together, but think it is around $35 for the set. They also make travel sizes so you don't have to lug around 3 giant bottles anytime you go away for a weekend, and if you shop during bonus time, you get free stuff!
BARE MINERALS IS LIKE A MIRACLE IN A JAR!





YOU CAN FIND IT AT WWW.SEPHORA.COM


OR AT WWW.BAREMINERALS.COM





YOU WILL LOVE IT I PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment