Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I make my skin better?

I have a problem with black head on my checks, nose and chin. I get the odd white head but not really.


I also have really oily skin.


Help?How can I make my skin better?
wash your pillow cases regularly, drink plenty of water, use oil free products, keep your hands off your face,moisturizeHow can I make my skin better?
Take a womans one-a-day kind of multivitamin. They have different vitamins that help with skin problems, as well as other things like:





--Bone Strength with more Calcium, more Vitamin D and Magnesium


--Breast Health with more Vitamin D


--Heart Health with Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid


--A Healthy Reproductive System with Folic Acid, Magnesium, Zinc and Calcium. Provides nutritional support during PMS and menopause


--Healthy Skin with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Copper and Iron





Ever since I started taking them my acne has been wayy better. And I've tried everything on the planet lol.
Before using any Acne products, try showering better. I use Dove's Exfoliating gentle scrub soap. It has these little blue beads in it that really clean you, you'll notice that your skin will become smoother and your acne will be ridden ratehr quickly. Plus it smells good.
Go out for long walks, they help improve skin and everything.
drinking more water will be good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment