Monday, November 21, 2011

What Is the best way to get Hair dye off of your skin?

I'm white and i got black hair dye all over my forehead and arms how can i get it off?What Is the best way to get Hair dye off of your skin?
check out this article, I have used the make up remover before.What Is the best way to get Hair dye off of your skin?
if it's still wet, use a damp, old, dark colored towel to wipe the spots off. If they won't come off, you'll just have to wait until they fade.





oh, and they'll turn kinda purple-ish. haha. when i did my hair black, i had dark purple marks on my forearm for a few days.
Scrub with a loofa and dish soap, it'll take about ten minutes to get it completely off.
Vinegar, sure it smells but after vinegar use scented soap
Rubbing alcohol! I've been dying my hair for 6 or 7 years and it always works wonders.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment