Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it possible for my skin to completely tighten up after massive weight loss?

I lost 100 pounds about 5 years ago and have since been working out and running 5-6 days a week. I have a lot of stretch marks from those days. Although my body has healed over the years, I want to know if it will ever heal completely? I'm 28, male.Is it possible for my skin to completely tighten up after massive weight loss?
Stretch marks fade to silver after some time, but your skin will not tighten up much. There are products to help, sea weed etc but for major loose skin surgery is the only thing to remove it.





Congrats on getting healthy!Is it possible for my skin to completely tighten up after massive weight loss?
Usually opposite happens - very loose skin. I'd say that by your exercising you have not had that problem. I'd just be happy with who the new you is. Congratulations!! So many people have to have reconstructive surgery for this. Coconut butter or emu oil is good for stretch marks. Also, Roc. Check web for ';stretch mark creams, oils';.
like my aunt you need surgery to lose the skin because you lost the weight





How did you lose the weight?
stretch marks won't go that easy.


plastic surgery will definitely get red of those things.


live healthy man.
It takes a couple of years for the skin tighten but it will probably not be as ';skin tight'; as you would like it. most people get surgery to remove the excess skin. the good thing about it is that you can donate the extra skin to burn victim's

No comments:

Post a Comment