Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get windshield glass to come out of my skin?

I was in a car accident 16 months ago. The window shattered in the collision. I have been having glass come out on my face, arms, legs and head since then, very painful.How do I get windshield glass to come out of my skin?
I had a friend who was a Mary Kay consultant and was giving a demonstration of their mud mask at a home sales event. The woman's face she was demonstrating on started glittering as glass from a car accident several years ago came out. Needless to say, she sold all her mud masks. I'm not recommending their brand over any other, but maybe repeatedly putting mud masks on is the answer.How do I get windshield glass to come out of my skin?
See a doctor. If that's not possible and the glass is breaking through the skin, try putting meat tenderizer on ut and then waxing it out like you would wax you legs for hair removal. It works for sea urchin spines why not glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment