Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do I have a skin rash or just an allergic reaction?

I looked in the mirror and discovered that I had a lot of red small bumps around my mouth, cheeks and some on my forehead! I have been eating canned tuna, and fish sticks this entire week. Can this be an allergic reaction or something serious?Do I have a skin rash or just an allergic reaction?
If the bumps are itchy or if they clear-up and reappear, it is most likely an allergic reaction. If the allergy is severe, it can be serious. If you have swelling anywhere especially inside your mouth or difficulty breathing, call 911 immediately.


An allergic reaction to food can cause any of the following symptoms:


skin rash/hives


upset stomach


diarrhea or constipation


vomiting


blood or mucus in stool (black stool is an indication of bleeding in the digestive tract)


swelling or difficulty breathingDo I have a skin rash or just an allergic reaction?
It could be an allergic reaction which can be serious if it keeps happening. Some people are allergic to certain sea animals so it is a possibility. Is there anything else you have changed that could contribute to this too.





With allergies, you need to build up your immune system. Eat fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains and take excellent vitamins.
it could be. Did you just now notice it? I would just watch and make sure that your face didn't start swelling or anything. If it does you should go to the ER. Otherwise i would just make a doctors appointment and ask him/her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment