Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I keep my skin from breaking out/clean up my break outs I have now?

I have homecoming in less than a week now and I realllyy want clear skin for it.


Please help me!How can I keep my skin from breaking out/clean up my break outs I have now?
wash your face a lot and don't put tons of make up or lotions on it, and it will get it's healthy balance back and you will have less acne.


Also try putting a clean pillowcase on your pillow every night, that way you don't sleep w/ your face in built up oil and stuff on your pillowcaseHow can I keep my skin from breaking out/clean up my break outs I have now?
I have used this answer for other questions that match yours:





You can always tell a persons diet by what their skin looks like. Someone who eats greasy foods has greasy skin, someone who eats trash (Junk food and sweets) has skin that looks gross and pimply.





Catch my drift?





Someone with a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables also healthy fats like nuts, olive oil and omega-3's, will have beautiful youthful skin.





Just stay away from junk and your skin will be beautiful!











Have fun!





Amorphous Demon
Try Clearasil! It works.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment